Neuroscience organises a set of various events such as guest lectures, workshops, conferences, learning communities, book and article groups, one-to-one consultations, and panel discussions to help improving your faculty’s employees’ work-life balance while at the same time, increasing their productivities.
We organise training and coaching services on new styles of teaching, and writing and publishing articles and books (particularly in international journals), in light of this goal.
This service helps academic staff to review their strategies, and research and writing habits. It also shows the way to publishing papers in international journals. Below are some outcomes of these faculty development services:
- Developing and maintaining a writing habit
- Time management for completing research
- Commenting on research papers to improve their contents
- Targeting journals and publishers
- Working with editors and responding to reviewers’ comments
- Publishing of articles and books